Labour essentials kit
What to give your friend about to embark on a mammoth amazing task? Thoughtful useful additions for their hospital bag! What did we need? Here is our carefully curated collection..
- Snuggly socks: Tiredness, medication and a great dose of adrenaline can leave your tootsies chilly. We’ve sourced some warm but breathable socks to keep your toes the right temp.
- Lip balm: Ultra nourishing, universally loved Burts Bees lip balm.Infused with nature’s finest ingredients like Kokum Butter, Shea Butters and antioxidant-rich Marula Oil to replenish skin, this balm packed with butters and oils will melt on your lips. Giving you more butters and less wax than other balms, so your lips will be left soft and super smooth.
- LoveBoo Magic balm: This amazing balm brings instant relief to dry, chapped skin as well as sore, breast-feeding nipples. Natural, active plant extracts, bursting with essential fatty acids help boost skin renewal improving texture and elasticity. Meadowfoam and gold of pleasure oils, two of the richest sources of Omega-3, help keep skin supple and healthy. Combined with mega-moisturising avocado, rosehip and evening-primrose oil, this ultra-rich balm simply melts into the skin - you'll wonder how you managed without it. Great for dry, chapped skin on you and Baby (and fab for cradle-cap too!)
- Invisibobble multiband. The band effectively keeps hair out of the face. The fine silicon grips on the inside of the hairband allow it to stay in place during exertion and give it an anti-slip effect.
- Mini hand held fan- give your birthing partner a vital job during labour; helping you Keep your cool.
- Foamie solid shower bar, complete with a travel buddy to transport to and from hospital. No leaks! Choose from Papaya & Oat Milk or Peppermint & Green Tea. Smell amazing and so luxurious.
Presented in a beautiful gift box. Choose from Ivory, Rose Gold or Pewter. Have a preference for sock colour? Just pop in your notes and we'll do the rest; complete with a little message card tucked neatly inside the box.