Jane Iredale liquid minerals
Liquid minerals foundation is what we like to call a serum with pigment or a “serum foundation!” A primary ingredient in Liquid Minerals is one of our favorites – Hyaluronic Acid. This means it’s going to give your skin loads of hydration and nourishment, but it will also diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and minimize the appearance pores, all while evening out skin tone and providing a beautiful finish to the skin. For optimal results, here’s how to apply it:
- Pump the foundation onto the back of your hand, using it as a palette. One pump should be enough to start.
- Using the Foundation Brush coat the bristles on both sides with the foundation, working to mix the pigment and the serum.
- Apply the foundation to your face in criss-cross strokes so you’re making an X shape on your cheeks, forehead, and chin, overlapping along the way. Continue to blend until the liquid is worked into the skin.
You can also apply Liquid Minerals foundation with the Flocked Sponge.
- Pump the foundation onto the back of your Flocked Sponge and spritz your sponge with Hydration Spray.
- Fold the sponge in half to spread the foundation out on the sponge, then, using the sponge dab the foundation onto your face in key areas (forehead, cheeks, nose and chin).
- Use long downward strokes to blend the foundation across your entire face.